Monday 23 January 2012

Year 2, Week 2

Evening Pistons! See, I told you I’d come up with a name for you all. It makes sense. I’m The Engine, so I need my Pistons to make me run properly. Tell you what, I’m wasted as a cinema GM. I should be some kind of marketing/brand guru. When I make my first million and I’m selling out arenas, you can say that you were here at the very beginning! Makes you feel proud and honoured doesn’t it? Tell your friends to join in too!


First things first, I’ve had the pleasure of listening to the new Enter Shikari album, A Flash Flood of Colour. If you like your music a little bit edgy and a little bit political then this will be right up your street. Here’s the video for the track ‘Sssnakepit’. Hope you enjoy!

They are on tour at the minute and are well worth going to see. I’ve seen them live once before, it’s a bit hectic, but it means I won’t have to go to the gym that day. The amount of bands and singers I want to see with gigs coming up at the minute is huge. As soon as payday comes, I think I’ll be treating myself to some music in the live variety.


Ok, so how have I done this week? Food-wise, I haven’t craved as much except for a couple of days when I really wanted something sweet which is most unlike me. I did have a day off on Friday, but I didn’t go too wild. I think I had an extra bag of crisps and a Kit Kat Chunky. Who says I don’t know how to party!?! I’ve managed 3 gym sessions, but I did put off going on Tuesday and Friday which is a habit I need to get out of quickly, but I redeemed myself by going the day after. I also went out on Friday and Saturday and had zero alcohol, that was hard work. Diet Coke hangovers are not fun!

Year 2 Start                 = 23st 12lbs
Last week                    = 23st 9lbs
Week 2                        = 23st 8lbs
Total loss                     = 4lbs

A loss is a loss and I’ll take it every time. I thought I would have lost more because I felt I had done well this week but I’m never going to be disappointed losing weight so I’ll just use this as motivation to carry on doing what I’m doing.

As an aside, I’ve decided to undertake a $40 to $400 poker challenge just for fun and to try and back into grinding poker a little. Stay tuned for that on Thursday Pistons!

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment